Free Shipping for Orders over 200USD ✨ Congratulations is now present in over 200 countries like the USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Korea, and European countries ✨ Buy More Get More ✨ Sale up to 30% ✨ Get voucher up to $195 ✨ SHOP NOW ⬇
Hotline 24/7
| English (EN) | USD

SOO YOUNG Seaweed Body Cream for Skin Whitening

$45.00 USD
  • Product line: Whitening body lotion
  • Weight:250 grams
  • Expiration date:Printed on the box
  • Storage:Dry and airy place, avoid direct sunlight, keep out of reach of children.


SOO YOUNG Seaweed Body Cream Whitening Nourishment is a new skincare line launched at the beginning of 2021. Trusted by customers in many countries around the world. In the past decade, South Korea has been one of the leading countries in the cosmetics industry. Products from this company have high maintenance and quality standards.


SOO YOUNG Seaweed Body Cream Whitening Nourishing is a premium body lotion extracted 100% from natural Spirulina Algae, with 75% organic matter, including beneficial components for the body: Lipids, vitamins, and the remaining 25% are minerals such as Mn, Fe, P.



  • Supports nurturing bright, smooth white skin from within, enhancing a clear tone after just a few uses.
  • Provide suitable nutrients to nourish bright, smooth skin.
  • Helps improve skin conditions: Aging skin, uneven skin tone, sunburned skin, dark spots,...
  • Provides added moisture for smoother and more radiant skin, effectively preventing dryness and peeling.
  • Boosts the skin's regeneration and cell production process strongly, helping to quickly restore damaged skin
  • Contains SPF 45+ sunscreen to protect the skin from the harmful effects of sunlight.

Intended Use

  • People with dark, rough skin want to safely and effectively whiten their skin at home.
  • People who are frequently exposed to sunlight may experience sunburn.
  • People with skin conditions such as: uneven skin tone, dry skin, aging, sunburn, freckles,...
  • People who want to own the whitest, smoothest, and most perfect skin.

See more: SKINCARE YHL - YHL FUNCTIONAL FOOD - Feng Shui Bracelet - Premium Swallow's Nest



Corporate Group Site